Logging null messages

Devin Smith
While searching through the logging framework(s) to see why something was being logged as it was, I came across some curious code (unrelated to my issue).

While the comment seems valid, `message` is an otherwise unused local variable. If the comment is still relevant, and I'm not going crazy, I'm assuming it should instead be `record.setMessage("")`?

Cheers,
-Devin

Re: Logging null messages

Ceki Gulcu
Indeed. I'd appreciate if you could create a Jira issue for this.